Japanese Office Knife 571 - 12 cm honeycomb blade
Product detailsRef :C206
JAPANESE OFFICE COUTEAU MISONO 571 - 12 CM ALVEOLEE LAME
A Misono 571 with a honeycomb blade, the alveoli make it easier to cut because the food does not adhere to the blade
12 cm long honeycomb blade
Choose the best knife in the world
The main features of Misono knives are:
- Japanese-grade knife with western shape
- Sharpening in traditional Japanese style with extremely sharp edge, polished as a mirror to offer excellent cutting power
- Rockwell HRC 59 to 60, stainless steel from Sweden is a non-oxidant steel that allows for an incredibly thin edge, without the risk of damage or loss of the edge or dulling during cutting.
- Thin blade, the slippery cut makes it easy to penetrate during cutting
- Innovative, silver rivets they guarantee a lightness and an excellent design
- Durable handle, staminated wooden rivets that allow a long life and form an excellent combination with traditional design
- Lightness, they are so sharp that they do not need a specific weight higher knife to have an easy cut, as is normally necessary for forged knives.