Product detailsRef :C123
Set of 3 Global knives including a GSF15, G2 and GSF24 knife.
The 3 knives are delivered in three individual packages.
This set contains:
- A G2: Kitchen knife 20 cm blade to clean, cut and mince vegetables and meats
- A GSF15: 8 cm blade peeling knife
- A GSF24: 15 cm blade flat knife, a flat knife ideal for most fruit and vegetable cuts but also can be used to peel.
An elegant design by Yoshikin. The G-Series is known for featuring knives with large blades and hollow round sleeves that provide balance and optimum grip. While the GSf series depicts knives with short blades and full sleeves.
Made in Seki, Japan, these knives are one-piece, forged in one piece for professional or non-professional everyday use.
The most sought-after kitchen knife among professionals!
Heirs to the great tradition of Japanese samurai, knives GLOBAL are the reference in the field of gastronomy.
The blades are made of stainless steel CROMOVA 18 soaked to obtain a hardness of 56 to 58 HRC that gives them a razor-sharp and resistant edge.
Knife maintenance advice Global :
- We recommend cleaning knives GLOBAL by hand with a dishwashing liquid and hot water. Rinse with clear water and wipe with a cloth.
- Do not put knives GLOBAL in the dishwasher.
- Sharpening can be done with the universal manual sharpener,specially designed to maintain your Japanese knives or the sharpening stone Global for perfect accuracy.
- The angle of sharpening is usually 15 to 17 degrees.
- For easy storage, opt for a knife kit Global
- G2: Kitchen knife 20 cm blade
- GSF15: 8 cm blade peeling knife
- GSF24: 15 cm blade automatic knife
- Patented steel (high quality stainless steel)
- Seamless finish
- Japanese manufacturing
Consider customizing your knife to make it unique!
For a gift or just for fun, laser engraving is ideal to make your knife unique and personal. You can choose the size and style of the inscription by stating your name, your initials, or a nice little message! Let your imagination run wild... The online customization tool is very simple, it's up to you! (pay option 8-50 per knife)
Expert opinion Colichef :
Among all my knives, knives Global are my favorites. I appreciate the aesthetics of these Japanese knives and I easily spot them in my kitchen thanks to their unique design.
Forged from a single piece in stainless steel, they are light, making them easy to handle. Their ergonomics are neat and I find them perfectly balanced in hand.
It is the performance of the Global knives that I like the most: an incomparable cutting, a precise and unmatched cut that facilitate the work of any great restaurateur.
On the hygiene side, I clean them easily because they have no knuckles. The range of Global knives is vast. Whether you're a great chef or a private individual, I have no doubt that you'll find the ones that are exactly right for you.
Anonymous A. published the 30/08/2019 following an order made on 15/07/2019
Anonymous A. published the 08/02/2019 following an order made on 21/01/2019
Article conforme à la commande
Anonymous A. published the 25/01/2014 following an order made on 25/01/2014
Très bonne qualité.Livraison rapide et soignée
Anonymous A. published the 30/12/2013 following an order made on 30/12/2013
Couteaux de très bonne qualité à un prix superLa commande a été gérée rapidement et livrée aussi vite
Anonymous A. published the 20/02/2013 following an order made on 20/02/2013
Très bien, livraison rapide
Anonymous A. published the 14/02/2013 following an order made on 14/02/2013
Très satisfait je connais bien la marque global donc pas trop de surprise à ce niveau la qualité est bien au rendez vous je les utilises tous les jours a mon travail
Anonymous A. published the 19/10/2012 following an order made on 19/10/2012
Depuis que j'ai reçu mon set à couteau Global, je n'utilise plus aucun de mes anciens couteaux. Ils sont super tranchant, toutes les découpes deviennent faciles. Super achat, me reste plus qu'à compléter la gamme.