Product detailsRef :C104
COUTEAU ORIENTAL GLOBAL G4 - LAME DE 18 CM
Oriental knife used as a European kitchen knife to chop and cut food.
Precise, handy, durable, this knife is the perfect ally for your everyday cooking!
An elegant design by Yoshikin. With its round and hollow handle, this knife offers a perfect balance for a good grip!
Made in Seki, Japan, this knife is one-piece, forged in one piece. The head knives are designed for professional or non-professional everyday use.
The most sought-after kitchen knife among professionals!
Heirs to the great tradition of Japanese samurai, knives GLOBAL are the reference in the field of gastronomy.
The blades are made of stainless steel CROMOVA 18 soaked to obtain a hardness of 56 to 58 HRC that gives them a razor-sharp and resistant edge.
Knife maintenance advice Global :
- We recommend cleaning knives GLOBAL by hand with a dishwashing liquid and hot water. Rinse with clear water and wipe with a cloth.
- Do not put knives GLOBAL in the dishwasher.
- Sharpening can be done with the universal manual sharpener,specially designed to care for your Japanese knives or the sharpening stone Global for perfect accuracy.
- The angle of sharpening is usually 15 to 17 degrees.
- For easy storage, opt for a knife kit Global
- 18 cm long blade
- CROMOVA 18 soaked stainless steel blade
- Patented steel (high quality stainless steel)
- Seamless finish
- Japanese manufacturing
Consider customizing your knife to make it unique!
For a gift or just for fun, laser engraving is ideal to make your knife unique and personal. You can choose the size and style of the inscription by stating your name, your initials, or a nice little message! Let your imagination run wild... The online customization tool is very simple, it's up to you! (pay option 8-50 per knife)
Expert opinion Colichef :
Among all my knives, knives Global are my favorites. I appreciate the aesthetics of these Japanese knives and I easily spot them in my kitchen thanks to their unique design.
Forged from a single piece in stainless steel, they are light, making them easy to handle. Their ergonomics are neat and I find them perfectly balanced in hand.
It is the performance of the Global knives that I like the most: an incomparable cutting, a precise and unmatched cut that facilitate the work of any great restaurateur.
On the hygiene side, I clean them easily because they have no knuckles. The range of Global knives is vast. Whether you're a great chef or a private individual, I have no doubt that you'll find the ones that are exactly right for you.