Product detailsRef :C209
JAPANESE COUTEAU A LEGUMES MISONO N3 - 10 CM LAME
Vegetable knife Misono N3
- 10 cm long blade
Choose the best knife in the world
The main features of Misono knives are:
- Japanese-grade knife with western shape
- Sharpening in traditional Japanese style with extremely sharp edge, polished as a mirror to offer excellent cutting power
- Rockwell HRC 59 to 60, stainless steel from Sweden is a non-oxidant steel that allows for an incredibly thin edge, without the risk of damage or loss of the edge or dulling during cutting.
- Thin blade, the slippery cut makes it easy to penetrate during cutting
- Innovative, silver rivets they guarantee a lightness and an excellent design
- Durable handle, staminated wooden rivets that allow a long life and form an excellent combination with traditional design
- Lightness, they are so sharp that they do not need a specific weight higher knife to have an easy cut, as is normally necessary for forged knives.
This misono knife is sold with a protective case.
Alexis M. published the 16/01/2020 following an order made on 28/12/2019