Product detailsRef :E131
Slicer grater for Cooking Chef Kenwood (AT340)
A perfect result in express!
You can continuously grate a large amount of food quickly and effortlessly!
Very easy to use, you just have to position the disc you want and introduce the food through the feed chute. They are then evacuated through the outlet opening to be collected directly in your salad bowl or in the collecting bowl.
7 discs to slice or grate to vary your desires!
- The 3 mm thick slicing disc: Ideal for slicing carrots, cabbage, zucchini, beetroot, leeks, onions, peppers, potatoes, as well as cheese, apples, bananas and pears.
- The 2 mm thin slicing disc: Useful for potato crisps, for thinly slicing onions or cucumbers.
- The Coarse Grating Disc 5 mm : Top for hard cheeses, grated carrots, coleslaw, zucchini and raw potatoes for rösti.
- The 3 mm fine grating disc: It is used for the same ingredients as the coarse grating disc to obtain a finer grating.
- The 9mm julienne disc: Perfect for cutting vegetables into sticks to make julienne, thin carrot or zucchini sticks to fry, obtain extremely fine fries, decorate your salads with cucumbers, celeriac ...
- The extra fine Parmesan grating disc: It is also suitable for other very hard cheeses and potatoes for the preparation of gnocchi.
- The Fry Disc 1.4 cm: Ideal for cutting firm vegetables into sticks for salads or potatoes into thin fries
Discover the Kenwood grater-slicer demo video:
Technical characteristics :
- Exit: Quick exit
- Colors: gray
- Materials: aluminum and plastic
- Size: 22 H x 17.5 W x 20.5 D
- Weight: 2.2 kg
- Dishwasher safe
- Lid with safety
- Capacity: Unlimited
- 2 year warranty
Expert opinion Colichef :
This accessory allows you to cut or grate your vegetables without forcing, the cut is clean thanks to quality discs well maintained in the device.
The small brush is very practical, it helps to evacuate the food towards the chute!
A real saving of time in the kitchen for cutting but also for cleaning!
Sylvie R. published the 30/03/2021 following an order made on 11/01/2021
Râpe très bien seul bémol l’évacuation des aliments sous la râpe
Michel M. published the 03/12/2020 following an order made on 19/10/2020
Très efficace et debite rapidement et facilement du volume de légumes à émincer.
CLAUDE G. published the 01/12/2020 following an order made on 12/10/2020
Très bien , mais il manque le moteur, il devrait avertir que cette commande est SANS moteur
Yann C. published the 05/06/2020 following an order made on 06/05/2020
Thomas B. published the 06/04/2020 following an order made on 27/03/2020
Dominique C. published the 16/01/2020 following an order made on 29/12/2019
beau disigne,et s'adapte bien mème sur un ancien modèle