Product detailsRef :B909
Le Creuset cast iron cocotte
The essential Le Creuset casserole is a must for your slow-cooked dishes!
Multi-use is your everyday culinary companion.
Innovations of Le Creuset casseroles
Made of enamelled cast iron, the Le Creuset casseroles allow the heat to be evenly distributed from the bottom to the lid.
This airtight lid keeps heat evenly.
The handles are specially designed for an excellent grip.
The ultra-smooth bottom is easy to maintain.
The casseroles are compatible with all heat sources including induction and can be placed in the oven.
Tip before first using a cast iron casserole
- Before the first use, it is best to wash your cast iron casserole with hot soapy water. Then rinse it with clear water and wipe.
- On the baking sheets with a glass surface (vitro, induction ...), always lift the utensil when you move it. Otherwise you could scratch the surface of your plate.
- With gas cooking (or flame) It is always best not to overheat the side walls of the casserole. This is why it is advisable to adjust the fire to the size of the casserole.
- The flames must remain confined under the base and NEVER reach the walls.
- Last note: Position the handles outside any heating surface.
- Diameter: 28 cm
- Contain: 6.7 litres
- Weight: 6.3 kilos
- Guarantee: for life (normal use)
- French manufacturing
- Compatible all lights (including oven and induction)
Anonymous A. published the 11/02/2020 following an order made on 03/02/2020
Super et superbe !
Anonymous A. published the 17/12/2019 following an order made on 07/12/2019