Product detailsRef :U440
MANDOLINE INOX PROFESSIONAL BRON COUCKE
Specially designed for intensive use, this professional Bron Coucke mandolin will ensure you perfect cutting and maximum performance!
Entirely made of stainless steel, the tempered steel blades allow for exceptional cutting. All cuts are made quickly on the same device without the need to remove or add elements, thanks to the built-in adjustment systems (potato chips, gratins, soufflés, vichy carrots, wafers, etc.). No dangerous handling of blades for quick and secure use! For perfect stability, the professional Bron Coucke mandolin has 4 non-slip skates.
The true professional mandolin MADE IN FRANCE with table-top support (patented)
- Dimensions: 13.5 x 41 x 4.5 cm (folded foot)
- Weight: 1.5 kg
- Sold with 3mm and 10mm frails for fries and straws.
- With protective trolley plastic handle.
- Mandolin made entirely of stainless steel.
- Soaked blade, specialized sharpening in Thiers
- Undulating blade for embossed cuts
- Smooth blade and tapering blocks (2 positions) for washer cuts and sticks?
- Table edge support (original mounted) for perfect stability
- French manufacturing
Check out the pro mandolin demo Bron Coucke :
Expert opinion Colichef :
Here is a real mandolin for intensive professional use!
It guarantees more safety to use because you don't need to handle the blades and above all a time saving because you just have to screw or unscrew to vary the thickness or type of cut you want!
The edge is perfect and extremely accurate.
Top for fine presentations!
Jean-Louis K. published the 03/05/2021 following an order made on 20/04/2021
Très solide mais j espère qu avec le temps les leviers actionnant les plateaux coulisseront plus facilement car actuellement un peu dur. Par ailleurs, pour le prix payé la présence D un gant de protection eut été la bienvenue